4 years ago

Is India prepared to lay a foundation for the hundereds of Companies moving out of China?

India is one of the fastest growing major economies in the world, has the largest young workforce, most densely populated country (and the largest consumer market). 

BUT is it sufficient?

As, on the other side:

1. We are still lacking the basic infrastructure to support large scale manufacturing. As we are still largely dependent on our service sector and primary sector, and have over the years grown in these two primarily ,leaving our manufacturing capabilites underdeveloped ?

2. Is our young huge workforce "skilled" also?

3. Do we have simple Economic, Labour & Corporate laws in place to permit easy entry, exit & working of the firms/corporate?

4. Are our Income tax laws favourable for foreign countries for setting up manufacturing facilities in India?

5. Do we have proper transportation network for movement of goods within india and for export outside india? Like: Dedicated freight corridors, Developed Ports, ICDs (Inland Container Depots) etc.

6. Are our export clearances easy & whether our FTP(Foreign Trade Policy) is really making impact for increasing exports?

Move to parent
.4 years ago

@mehrashivani12@yahoo.com see it is racism as per you (your opinion)& not as per me..i don't understand y u brought this "racism" thing..still to clarify, i called it chinese virus as it was originated in Wuhan (China) and China was the one who hid this disease from the rest of d world rather than alarming us to prepare for it..China even now is not providing the complete research data on this virus (inspite of lakhs dying)..China is knowingly providing faulty test kits all over the world inspite of repeated complaints from the countries.. and is infact blaming the purchasing countries for that..

Ebola virus was named after Ebola river of Congo, Spanish flu after Spain, then y cant we say it China Virus considering all d above explanation... Also, WHO has been playing in favour of china (for ex. Instead of lauding Taiwan for its great efforts to fight virus, it has repeatedly gone against & ignord it on various platforms.Also, WHO in jan said that it would not spread from human to human (without thoroughly researching it or having any proof) ..as it doesn't want to upset China (as China ran a rigorous campaign in favour of current WHO head)..Even Usa has stopped WHO funding for that..If china would have been innocent or even cared a little about the world, then it would have alerted us earlier rather than continuously denying it...

So, it is totally fine calling "spade a spade"..

@P.A obviously you always call a spade..."spade"...just like that you call coronavirus only "coronavirus"...

And for other viruses named after nations...thats wrong too...

This is the whole concept of racism...when you are using a particular term...then your intentions are also taken into account...through that it qualifies for racism or anything else...and here thw reasons you gave totally support your anger towards China...and out of which you have called it what you have called it...and thats racism...it gives rise to racism at least...

.4 years ago

@mehrashivani12@yahoo.com "when you are using a particular term...then your intentions are also taken into account" .....

but how can you be sure of my intentions? how do you know that i am discriminating against a chinese person just bcz his/her race?

@ravikumar how about using our sense...