Anti-India people who have 'allegedly' died at the hands of R&AW.
- Zahoor Mistry - IC-814 hijacker (Shot dead in Karachi)
- Ripudaman Singh Malik 1985 Air India bombing (Shot dead in Surrey)
- Mohammad Laal - ISI Operator (shot dead in Nepal on 19 Sep 2022)
- Harvinder Singh Sandhu - 2021 RPG Attack on Punjab police HQ (died of drug overdose at a hospital in Lahore)
- Bashir Ahmad peer- HM Commander (Shot dead in Rawalpindi)
- Syed Khalid Raza - Al Badr Commander (killed in Karachi)
- Imtiyaz Alam - (Hizbul Commander killed in Rawalpindi)
- Ejaz Ahmad Ahangar - (ISJK, shot dead in Afghanistan.)
- Syed Noor Shalobar - (Shot dead in Bara Khyber, Pakistan)
- Paramjit Singh Panjwar - KCF Chief (shot dead in Lahore on 6 May 2023)
- Avtar Singh Khanda - (Died due to suspected poisoning in Birmingham, UK on 16 June 2023)
- Hardeep Singh Nijjar - (shot dead outside a gurdwara in British Columbia, Canada on 19 Jun 2023)
- Sardar Hussain Arain - (Succumbed to shot wounds in Nawabshah, Sindh on August 1, 2023)
- Khalid Saifullah (LeT Cdr shot by unidentified gunmen in Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan on August 12, 2023)
- Riaz aka Abu Qasim Kashmiri So Muhammad Azam (LeT Commander shot dead inside Rawalkot mosque in PoJK on 8th Sept 2023)
- Sukhdool Singh aka Sukha Duneke, (Shot dead in Winnipeg, Canada on 20th Sept 2023)
- Ziaur Rehman (Hizubl Mujahideen leader shot dead in Karachi in Sept 2023)
- Mufti Qaiser Farooq (Aide of Hafiz Saeed, shot dead in Sohrab Goth, Karachi, Pakistan, Oct 2023.)
Iam sure the list goes on and on. All the men listed here have been shot dead by unidentified gunmen or poisoned or died due under questionable circumstances.
well no one can say for sure whether R&AW is behind this or not, bcz if someone can say for sure, then whats the point of having secret intelligence agency.
What do you think? does R&AW really play a part?