4 years ago

What's your take on the Arnab-Sonia mess?

The probe is going on the supposed hate speech by arnab, but SC has stayed the arrest for 3 weeks.

Congressis say that Arnab's comments were derogatory for SG, but these people have said much worse things about Modi and the entire BJP camp. Hypocrisy of the highest order or just scoring some points in front of Sonia Gandhi?

Move to parent
.4 years ago

@Tuhin12 no you did not mean it that way. if you wanted to be politically correct, you would have been before posting that. now at least have the guts to admit what were you trying to do.

"2018 smriti irani brought in the fakenews bill but the next day modi interfered and took it out. smriti was the I&B minister then. and very soon she was taken out of that role and it was given to Col Rathore. smriti rests with textile now. who made this change .. "

read this again... in no way you just "simply mean that when there was a time to curb the fakenews it didnt happen and now we all can see how it has expanded and without any control"

and yes you should be very careful with your words next time you interact with me bcz i dont hide my feelings behind the facade of political correctness.. I will call your hypocrisy every chance i get and except nothing but the same from you.