4 years ago

Next Destination Bihar

Next big election is in Bihar...can we see some political drama again...

Nitish Kumar said that his alliance will remain with BJP in the upcoming elections...

But consistently also said that NRC will not be implemented in Bihar, thereby countering to the home minister's claim...

And now that Bihar has become first NDA ruled state to pass the resolution that no NRC will be implemented and rather the NPR on 2010 terms will be ...it is difficult to understand what is actually cooking? 

.4 years ago

Do you think that we have any systematic approach towards the fulfillment of any decisions taken ?? Like the govt says they will implement and then adds other points which gives it the political angle, but just look at the policies and yojanas and funds in place , they are in double digit but the mechanism is lacking and the ground reality of most of them is disheartening when extracted. so do you think that we lack a hierarchy or mechanism in our system ? Ujjwala yojana ppl don't know how to use in villages, nirbhaya fund lying idle inmany states to name a few.

.4 years ago

I would like to defend Ujjwala yojana here because in my village which is in hilly areas of Uttarakhand, this yojana has been impactful...but this is India...you do whatsoever with whatever intentions...it will never be satisfactory....maybe it has reached my village but not further than that....who knows? Only people.

See it is the intention/sincerety which is tough to find at any level of the system...and after all we are humans...being corrupt is our basic nature...so its a combination of everything...but then there are few who are the soul of the system....so its like we lack everything but it is still working....and till its working...or working for you...be happy ...otherwise suffer helplessly...