2 years ago

Election in Punjab as important and interesting as in UP

Election in UP is considered as a semi-final before the grand finale general election in 2024. And winning seats in UP will also have an impact on Rajya sabha numbers and election of the President of India. 

Punjab is important bcz it is a border state. After the farm laws episode, the whole nations is watching closely the elections in Punjab. It is multi-cornered contest, and anything can happen. 

What are your views? 

.2 years ago

In UP, I think BJP will again secure full majority. I would like to see the vote percentage of BSP however  

.2 years ago

UP should be comfortable win for BJP yes 

.2 years ago

@singhalpriya yeah, elections in punjab have been equally interesting. Especially in the last 3-4 days, it seemed like BJP has devoted their full power in Punjab. They are not going to win Punjab, but have definitely established themselves as an individual party. I would love to see the vote percentage they get. Percentage will definitely increase but chances of it converting into seat are low.   

.2 years ago

@ravikumar congress can become the single largest party there. 

It would have been AAP, but that statement by Kumar Vishwas definitely dented kejri's image.