4 years ago

Land or People?

What do we really love more or want more? 

A piece of land with all of its resources or the people it houses?

We need to ask this question to ourselves in order to solve a really big issue that exists in our country.

.4 years ago

Are the ones who really care for our wants and needs, actually working towards the task of taking care of it? 

Individually one might do their bit but at the grand level it's leading to nothing.

.4 years ago

You're right...but you didn't answer to my question...What would you choose? To make the picture clear, my intent here to put up this question is regarding issue of the Kashmir.

.4 years ago

Kashmir is more than a piece of land. it is of strategic importance. You lose kashmir, you lose power in South East Asia where you are surrounded by pakistan and china. 

.4 years ago

well it has to be the welfare of the people but the sorry picture is that it is being the welfare or interest of some others which the higher authority wants.

.4 years ago

The welfare of the people is done only when a rule of law is established.

.4 years ago

government schools functioning really well in Delhi and providing better education system, it didn't require any law in place i guess. Probably the people who are being given some authority and power if they function properly ,things can get better. providing better facilities for the people of kashmir can make it better for all, but then we do have many agendas in place 

.4 years ago

diverting a bit from the topic but don't you think that we have outdated laws in place which are in place from the 19th century . and a makeover of the same is not on the cards at all. and I agree with the fact that you lose Kashmir, you lose power.