4 years ago

Is suppression another term for normalcy now?

It has been more than 6 months now. Kashmir is 'normal'. 

To see your streets filled with troops, shops shut, markets closed, no internet, and presidential rule with all the restrictions, no media coverage, section 144, etc. every day; for six months! No one has heard of you and you haven't heard of anyone either. What happens to you will never gain attention. Your leaders detained. No international agencies, the so-called human rights protectors and your country-people who wanted you to remain integrated with them and always proclaimed that you were their's; every one of them has turned blind. And AFSPA is such a normal thing. Why don't they applicate it in every state? I mean who doesn't love our brave soldiers? 

Kashmir is so normal. I mean our PM hasn't felt the need to even go there, that level of normalcy. Wish I was in Kashmir.

Please share your views on Kashmir's situation.

.4 years ago

During these protests in Delhi , for few hours their was internet shutdown at places and it created havoc among masses. This happened just for a day or two, now just think of this same thing happening at a large scale in Kashmir where people are not able to get in touch with their dear ones in other parts of the country and so. No one wants to know the people of kashmir's MANN KI BAAT .