4 years ago

The Debate of Molestation and Water Conservation

There are three kinds of people found in India when Holi comes.

1. We will play holi...that's it

2. I don't like Holi...

3. We shouldn't play Holi...their reason is that water is wasted in huge amounts by the second largest population of the world which is already facing water shortage and the scarcity level is worsening...

And Coronavirus is the new entrant here...

And there is one more very old member here....Molestation...Women face molestation in the name of Holi...and in these cases the molestors are usually the familiar faces...So in this case I don't know if we should blame Holi ...

Happy Holi to everyone..

.4 years ago

And IRONY is the people who molest even they have sisters at home but they still do and share the same by adding I had fun this Holi...

I will share this story of what happened today. Me and one of my friend were playing holi in our apartment and we knew that there is this one vagabond guy(in his 20's) who will try to do something with this one school girl , so most of the time she was with us and once the guy came in , he could only manage to put a bit of colour on her face and that's it. His sister is studying medical but this guy does all the cheap stuffs with others. Thankfully that school kid was smiling as it was just simple face holi which that guy did and left. ...But whose responsibility is it to take care and make their sons and brothers understand ? the parents/ the sister , or someone else ?

About water, I saw people one who is a lawyer, a businessman and a few others wasting water even when they knew that their is shortage of supply. May be by worshipping the almighty and chanting they will get more water, they feel.

.4 years ago

Well my experience was that that in my colony literally people didnt play holi at all...i mean ofcorse they came in one by one visiting houses and had some Gujiyas but seriously everyone was concerned of ...i was amazed that only our cheeks were coloured and obviously no water...dry holi...