4 years ago

What will happen after 21 days?

So the lockdown will end on 14th April but what can you expect after that?

will the normalcy resume or can we see a further lockdown?

.4 years ago

It will extend further, if we see the current situation thn a lot of cases are not being counted in the official list for obvious reasons, so in that chain some people would have been in touch with the patients . Now adding those to the list , it would take 14 days for them to recover and be discharged , so probably the whole April would be in lockdown. 

.4 years ago

It will extend further, if we see the current situation thn a lot of cases are not being counted in the official list for obvious reasons, so in that chain some people would have been in touch with the patients . Now adding those to the list , it would take 14 days for them to recover and be discharged , so probably the whole April would be in lockdown. 

.4 years ago

Absolutely ! This is just process To

take maximum time from people and also generate maximum awareness. Lockdown surely will be extended as government will focus on maximum testing and also coduct few vaccine experiments to end this pandemic . We can expect it to extend till

june !!

.4 years ago

till june will be a very long time, but i think govt is ready to do it as right now its only priority is health of the people. 

The is question is how long can we sustain a situation like this? the economy is alreadt in decline, and to add to that, govt is spending lakhs of crores of money to safegurad the interest of the people. Im just thinking how long can we take it...

.4 years ago

I am afraid 'extension till june' might not be an overstatement... and maximum testing is where our governmnet has been really slow...

.4 years ago

Extension of lockdown is certain...the case will be in the numbers of thousands for sure...if in USA it has reached 85000...then expect in India to cross atlest 1-2 lakh in these 

.4 years ago

I think it will depend on how we have dealt with the situation. Lockdown will definitely slow down the spread of the virus, but it will still be present in the country.

Govt is also upgrading the infrastructure to tackle the virus more efficiently while we are sitting at home.

I think the Centre can extend this period of lockdown, so be prepared.