4 years ago

National Capital under Chaos

Death toll has risen to 17 and over 180 injured (under record)

Markets have been burnt....Mosque set on fire...

Shoot-at-sight has been ordered in North-East Delhi

CM is asking for the deployment of Army

It has been three days now...

No Press Conference or Address from the Home Minister who resides and controls the law and order in Delhi

And all this is not in Kashmir or any UP district...but the National Capital of the Superpower India...

One national news anchor Rubika Liaquat is asking for Internet ban!...One DNA anchor is busy showing his most powerful selfie in the prime time...one Rajat sharma is providing free biased opinion on the whole situation...one Aaj Tak has asked his popular female anchors to keep speaking in bold and loud voices and ask the question not to government but to people and to ghosts or god whatever they believe in....one communist anchor decided to leave aside Trump's visit and rather show the chaotic situation of Delhi in his prime time...

Seriously what is going on...

.4 years ago

During my post graduation days in Mumbai, one of my friend and classmate who was from Gujarat shared about the riots scene in Gujarat and about her experience. One thing which she said was there were people of different religions involved and also that Police actually stood by and didnt came to the rescue which she and her family had witnessed, it's the same thing that has happened in Delhi. Police being a mere spectator. But i strongly feel the home minister should have controlled it and the chaos spread through idiotic words that after a day and time we will se says a lot to many people who can easily be ignited. I just hope that law and order gets better in and around Delhi.

.4 years ago

If the social media opinion was to be believed, then Modi and Shah are the main culprits behind this madness, but one has to look at the situation irrespective of the pre-conceived notions. So, a national party, which has an absolute majority in the parliament, would orchestrate a city level riot in the capital when a head of the State of another country is on a visit to India. Think about this situation in a broader sense of world politics, US (Trump) is a major ally of India (Modi) and was scheduled to be in Delhi when the riots took place. The eyes of, if not the whole world, then definitely the parties concerned (both directly and indirectly) – India, USA, Pakistan, China, and other countries – were on this historic meet. Why would Mr. Modi risk the bilateral ties with US? Had something happened, even remotely dangerous, to Mr. Trump or his family, it would have been grievously wounded the relations between the two countries. Why would he tarnish his and India’s image in front of the whole world?

.4 years ago

I agree...Mr Modi and Amit Shah are intelligent enough...

But three days!...the home minister is accountable for the law and order in Delhi, the national capital......

Lets assume that the riots were started by the non-BJP associations...do you think the home minister took the instant actions which were intended to safeguard the every sections of soceity...or a psychology of "sabak sikhana" was under exhibition there...

no surprise though...the effects of communal vaccinations are under display now...I fear if these riots will multiply in the other parts of the nation...we have 4 more years left to endure and that too if the democracy is left alive till then...

.4 years ago

why are you asking what is going on?

you have on your own described the whole situtation, and that too very unbiasedly...

.4 years ago

Where was I biased? Is telling truth biasedness...

.4 years ago

No no not at all, but telling the partial truth is.

.4 years ago

this is a discussion platform...and I would like you to correct me...or atleast put forth your thoughts...if that's the partial truth then what is the complete one..? please come up with it...it would be great for us