4 years ago

So apparently you're either a 'bhakt' or a 'psuedo liberal'

Why is there no in between? Where is the common ground? Welcome to India is all I can say right now :) 

.4 years ago

one should be capable enough to check on what someone is saying and not by blindly believing or following something. The in-between sometimes lies in the common sense which tends to lack when people just blindly follow or idolise someone . Whereas questioning and making oneself aware should be the need of the hour

.4 years ago

For 'bhakts', I must mention Karl Marx's comment that "Religion is Opium of the People". And indeed these bhakts seem to be high on it.

Pseudo Liberals is all about hypocrisy. They manage to stand for a good cause at times but then fail to acknowledge other issues. Their actions show biasedness. Its like,'you say something, you do something else'.

I believe Pseudo Liberals are the reason Bhakts get something to question. Otherwise they're not wise enough.

India is diverse in this case as well and we surely have people belonging to the common ground but right now we are not able to hear them in this noise.

We have to think collectively what do we want, 'unity' or 'uniformity'? 

.4 years ago

These tags*

.4 years ago

The argument which some use to label the others as bhakt, from the same argument one should be compelled to think that those labeling this tags are also bhakt (non bhakts)...but we fail to either introspect or realize the same....in the end both sides are bhakts!!!

.4 years ago

India is a land of bhakti. Everyone's a bhakt more so now than ever

.4 years ago

And that is the most troubling thing in our nation right now. People are blindly following anything and this needs to stop. 

.4 years ago

as i always say that we, as common people, do not research about our power...