4 years ago

What's happening in North Korea?

Some reports claim that Kim Jong-Un is dead because of heart complications.

Some are saying that he is alive and well.

He has not been seen since last two weeks now, and had missed Army Day celebrations.

What is really happening?

.4 years ago

@prateekchopra kim is dead... north korea is just not making it public

.4 years ago

@ktiwari91 so you think even CIA does not have that 

.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani having information is one thing..making it public is another

.4 years ago

@ktiwari91 yeah thats a thing....

By the way I wouldnt be surprised with the news after 10 years that it was CIA and US behind his death...

Somehow CIA has a relation to anything big that happens   

.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani *that information 

.4 years ago

@prateekchopra North Korea always keep most of the things secret from outside world

.4 years ago

@prateekchopra one thing which North korea are iding is that they do have a huge number of covid19 cases piling up. Regarding Kim it's even said that his sister will take the position now and that's before any American woman takes such a position their but amidst everything let's wait for an official dialogue from them.

.4 years ago

@Tuhin12 yeah...i just wonder and feel pitty that there is a place where life of people does not hold any importance....they are left to die...a silent unacknowledged death of Covid 19

.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani and the leaders their are unapologetic. That's a different kind of place on earth.

@prateekchopra if Kim Jong-un is dead then this might be an opportunity for the US and others to take the opportunity to gradually and carefully dismantle the dictatorship in North Korea and thus open it for the world...

If his death makes North Korea weak then this is not a pleasing news for China either...because Kim Jong-un was and probably is a problem for the US and thats a savoury situation for China...I've heard that China favoured North Korea...

.4 years ago

@utkarsh.dhawan@yahoo.com I dont think US would want normalcy to happen in North Korea.